Advocacy & Family Support
CLASI provides individual, family, and social advocacy and is committed to improving
the lives of persons with intellectual disabilities and their families. We can assist in
removing some of the barriers to a better life by:
- providing a listening ear
- making referrals to services, programs, or funding
- assistance in planning long-term residential placement, education placements, employment, day programs, etc.
- providing information about disabilities
- attending meetings with teachers, social workers, day care providers, etc.
- speaking for you when you cannot.
CLASI staff also work with other agencies and government departments to change
or develop policies and programs to enrich the lives of persons with disabilities.
- Advocacy and Support (PDF Brochure)
For more information, please call Frances at 306-652.9111 or email
Advocacy means to help, support, or assist